[ Career Strategies ]
Financial Life After Yale: Workshop on March 25
The office of career strategies announces another financial workshop on March 25 at 4:30pm. YSM students are welcome to join Yale Resident Fellow Steve Blum ’74 for a workshop called Financial Life After Yale.
In addition, Astrid Baumgardner, the head of career strategies at YSM, will present a section on how to project and plan for multiple revenue streams.
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the following questions, this workshop is for you:
- How do I plan for the long run?
- How can I improve how I save/invest?
- What rules of thumb might help me?
- Tell me more about ETFs, IRAs, HSAs, Roth 401k’s and all those acronyms!
- How do I build my credit score?
- How do taxes affect how I save/invest?
Started fewer than two years ago, Blum’s 90-minute sessions have already attracted more than 2,300 Yalies. To register, please:
1) RSVP by email to Stephen Blum
2) Complete a one-minute survey
The workshop takes place 4:30-6 pm at Rose Alumni House, 232 York Street, between Chapel and Elm. Refreshments will be served.
Yale Resident Fellow Steve Blum is also a CPA and former investment banker. A loyal Yale alum and Yale parent, Steve serves as Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives of the Association of Yale Alumni. Steve leads Student Leadership Forums, organized Yale’s first-ever residential college reunions, and co-founded STAY (Students and Alumni of Yale). Financial literacy i a special interest of his.