[ career strategies ]
Financial Life After Yale
Tuesday, May 1 from 2-4 pm
Adams Center Student Lounge
Discuss Financial Life After Yale with Branford College Resident Fellow Steve Blum
- How do I plan for the long run?
- How can I improve how I save/invest?
- What rules of thumb might help me?
- Tell me more about ETFs, IRAs, HSAs, Roth 401k’s and all those acronyms!
- How do I build my credit score?
- How do taxes affect how I save/invest?
If you’ve ever been curious about any of the above, you won’t want to miss this session!
About Steven Blum
Yale Resident Fellow Steve Blum is also a CPA and former investment banker. A loyal alum and Yale parent, Steve joined Yale full-time as Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives of the Association of Yale Alumni. Steve facilitates Leadership workshops; co-founded STAY (Students and Alumni of Yale); and directs Careers, Life, and Yale programs and events (visit careerslifeyale.org). With us, Steve will discuss a special interest of theirs: financial literacy.